The Rainbow Heart GFX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rainbow Heart GFX

Post by Jack Silvers on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:06 am

"Welcome to my small, Humble, GFX Shop! There are a few things I am able to do for you.."

*Art is Free Until The Grand Opening*

+Wanted Posters. [- ]
+Flags/Group Symbols/Guild Crests.  [- ]
+Avatars.  [- ]
+Signatures.  [- ]
+Other. [- ]

Text: (If you would like a name or quote on your Avy or Signature.)
Art Type: (Signature, Avatar, Flag/Guild Crest/Group Symbol, Wanted Poster, Other.)
Character: (Who is your Face Claim and where are they from?)
Colors/Themes: (What colors, Theme, Main and minor elements such as Fire, Earth, Water, Ect..?)
Background: (If you would like me to put anything on the art that involves your Character's Past or If you would like to give me a brief idea on how your character is so I can better do your work of Art.)

Code:

[color=#ff0000][b]Text:[/b][/color] (If you would like a name or quote on your Avy or Signature.)
[color=#ff6600][b]Art Type:[/b][/color] (Signature, Avatar, Flag/Guild Crest/Group Symbol, Wanted Poster, Other.)
[color=#ffcc00][b]Character:[/b][/color] (Who is your Face Claim and where are they from?)
[color=#00cc00][b]Colors/Themes:[/b][/color] (What colors, Theme, Main and minor elements such as Fire, Earth, Water, Ect..?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Background:[/b][/color] (If you would like me to put anything on the art that involves your Character's Past or If you would like to give me a brief idea on how your character is so I can better do your work of Art.)

Jack Silvers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum